First, my thanks to Rebo for the title of this post. I give her credit for it since the weekly "Thankful Thursday" post on her blog was something I loved reading because of its thoughtfulness and making me think and also because it inspired me to get hooked on my friends' blogs.
I also owe her thanks for the beautiful autumn arrangement of flowers and the cute and creatively made card. While I was outside with the boys on Tuesday, I was pleasantly surprised to see her walking up to our house with this in her hands and a big smile on her face. It was fun to be surprised in such a special way, and I cannot help but smile each time I look at this lovely centerpiece. Thanks for the lovely friend, you are, Rebecca!
I am thankful for Isaac's teachers who do such a fantastic job. The place mat in the picture is one that Isaac made in his Spanish class which is taught by another of my close friends. I had the pleasure of getting to help with this project and was in awe watching her teaching in Spanish; she is an amazing teacher, and I am so thankful he gets to learn a second language this year under her fantastic tutelage!
I am also thankful for my family--both here and far away. Jill and Mark and the girls are here for a couple days. I love that the kids have each other to play with and love each other so much. I am thankful to have them nearby so we get to spend time with them whenever we can make it work with our crazy weekend schedules.
I am thankful for so many more people and things with which God has richly blessed us...friends, church family, warm home, our daily bread and so often even more than that, work/jobs, health, and way more than I can fit on this post.
I thank God for each day he has given me and for all the lessons God has for me on a daily basis. I am thankful that God is faithful and never changes. It is good to have a day set aside to take the time to thank him for every gift he has given us. Happy Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
Awwwwww..... thanks. {blushing}
Post a Comment