She's pretty amazing. Yep. She really is!
Making a watermelon cake w/ Caleb
At Sea World w/ Isaac holding a mini banana
Family shot w/ our pirate patches!
"Dead-Eye Danae"
These next couple could get me in trouble!
At the lake in MN
Sporting a dress from Sophomore year SnoFest.
Don't you agree she looks hot!
Love you Danae!
(Please don't be mad!)
4 comments:
I remember that dress!! Now you need to do the then and now comparison shot. :)
Did it not occur to you that if you were typing the words "Please don't be mad" - that was perhaps a sign? ;)
First of all, I was not too pleased to pose for that pix but did so to appease my husband who assured me it would never go anywhere...Rebo, great point for Paul to ponder! And, Jill, that is an interesting thought though I have no clue where a HS pix of that would be.
Wow - what a dress! Fun to see a side of Danae we don't always get to see on the blog. Love it, Danae! :)
Post a Comment