Isaac and I went on a date today--to Peter Pan at the CA Center for the Arts and then for dinner at McDonalds.
One of the girls in my youth group was one of the Lost Boys in the production of Peter Pan that was performed by a local middle school so I ordered tickets for this a month ago with the intent of having a special day out with Isaac.
He was not too sure about going yesterday but seemed willing to join me today. When I told him to get dressed up (because you dress up to go to the theater), he came back with his very dressy black pants and a polo shirt. We got to the theater early and got a chance to chat with Haley before going inside and reading over the program.
I think he enjoyed the show even though he looked pretty serious with his hands over his mouth most of the time without any smiles or laughs at any point. During the final fight scene on the pirate ship, though, he actually sat up in his seat and leaned in his chair to make sure he saw all of the action!
We had a great time and enjoyed meeting up with Paul and Caleb afterwards for dinner at McDonalds.
No comments:
Post a Comment