Caleb is in a stage where he is picking his nose a lot. I know it is gross, but we are thankful that he usually finds a tissue in which to put the booger. Last week when I told him to stop picking his nose, Isaac very calmly added his two cents and said, "Caleb, we pick roses, not noses." He told me that Mrs. Michelle says that a lot (at school).
Also, last week I hung out with Caleb at the preschool for a bit before I took Isaac home. I got to see the Pre-K teachers dancing with the kids which was wonderful because it explained Isaac's funky dance moves that I have been seeing lately at home. His teachers have taught the kids how to not only do the hokey-pokey but also the macarena. Their fancy dance moves include the lawnmower and sprinkler as well as a little bit of the time swimming. I was laughing so hard watching four through six year-olds dance like we did in college. Thanks, Mrs. Michelle and Mrs. Jessica, for opening the world to our kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment