Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Friends...

Although I did not take a ton of pictures this past summer, I did manage to snap a few pictures of some of our favorite friends who happened to be in southern California for most of this summer and with whom we spent as much time as we could manage while they were here.

We made a few trips with them to the San Diego Zoo and the Wild Animal Park. (Unfortunately, I forgot my camera for most of our trips.)
Isaac with J snuggled up next to him
At the Wild Animal Park
We also had the pleasure of having the boys at our house a few times.
Cheering for the high divers during the Olympics 
Trying to keep J by him on the couch 
"Cheers!" with their little goldfish crackers snack
Enjoying Cheetos at their own dinner table
Also enjoying Cheetos & being a little silly
 It was such a joy having our friends in the area this past summer. We miss all of you VW's very much!!!

1 comment:

The Werfs said...

Aww, thanks for the sweet post. What fun memories! Owen and I had fun looking at these pics together. He wanted me to text something to Isaac and Caleb the other day, I can't remember what and I obviously forgot to text you. Maybe we should try and skype sometime instead. :)