When Dad and Vicki visited, we spent a few days in Palm Springs with everybody. The weather was gorgeous so we spent a lot of time in the sun by the pool. (Unfortunately, I forgot my camera so I enjoyed the pool more than I documented our time there!)
While there we also had our annual Easter egg hunt at the hotel with Grandpa and Vicki. The kids LOVE hunting for eggs, we adults love trying to hide them in really hard spots and watching them try to find them, and other hotel guests get a kick out of our activity. Fortunately, there is a little courtyard right outside our rooms which made for the perfect location for the hunt.
We had a wonderful and relaxed time visiting with everyone and just getting away from everyday life. Thanks, Dad and Vicki, for a fun mini-vacation!


No comments:
Post a Comment