Saturday, June 2, 2012

Bubbles...

Here is one more picture that shows Isaac's puffy bee-stinged face. The boys love drinking with straws...and blowing bubble with their straws. I watched Isaac blowing away and watched his milk froth to the top of his cup. I bit my tongue because I remember thinking blowing bubbles in my milk was so much fun despite the fact that my parents did not seem to like when we did it. 

I was mentally patting myself on the back for resisting the motherly urge to tell him to stop. And I was just a little bit proud that I was able to just let them be boys having fun while harmlessly drinking their milk. And then this happened:

Mom, I understand now why you told us not to blow bubbles in our drinks. I confess that I nipped the bubble-blowing in the bud at that point.

No comments: