Someone once told me that your kids grow up without your realizing it. I used to roll my eyes and say to myself, "As my kids grow up, I'll savor every moment."
Wow! I can't believe I am saying this, but, "Where has the time gone?"
Today Isaac turned 5. If you are reading this and saying to yourself, "5, really?" join the club!
With presents galore, a pirate ship cake specially crafted by Mom, and a small party with friends, this birthday boy celebrated his special day as much as any new 5-year old could.
Happy Birthday, Isaac! What a joy you are to us. We pray that you'll continue to live each day as full of joy as you had today!
3 comments:
Hard to believe that Isaac really IS 5 already! Danae's birthday cakes are not only amazing creations but are creating lifetime memories for Isaac and Caleb. Great pix...thank you so much for sharing them with me! Hugs, Aunt Jean
Happy, Happy Birthday, Isaac!! We can't wait to come and celebrate with you later in the month. Cool cake, Danae! Maybe I could hire you to make fun cakes for the girls. :)
Happy Birthday, Isaac! I can't believe you are 5 either. Your birthday cake was super cool and so is your new scooter! ;-)
Post a Comment