Thursday, April 1, 2010

Yummmy Peeps!

I hadn't had a Peep in years. Maybe that is a good thing. Thanks to my Mom /Grandma N, I got to relive a very fond childhood experience (well, maybe I enjoyed 1 or 2 in college also)...eating a piece of pure sugar.

Not only did I get to eat one (OK...3), but I got to partake in such a grand event with the boys. One piece of pure happiness later (and blue teeth to show Danae) we boys started a lifetime of new memories!
So, here's to making memories!









Thanks again, Mom /Grandma N!



Oh, and Mom...could you send more than 1 pack next time???

1 comment:

Jill said...

Love the last picture! Yeah, Jan, I request that you send more as well next year. Paul is always very generous with any food around the house, but I don't recall him offering the Leonard family any peeps this past weekend. :)