We stopped overnight at Vonda and Chad’s house at the end of
our Midwest travels. We have not been
there for a few summers so it was fun for all of us to be there, and the boys
loved playing with the kittens and playing outside.
Water fight!
Happy 15th Anniversary to us! (Thanks, Vonda, for the caramel brownies!)
Sparklers!
Fireflies!
We also were able to visit Great Grandpa and Grandma Kooi
for a short time before we headed back across the country.
Before heading out of Hawarden, we happened to drive past
the park where Jill, Brad and I always played when visiting my grandparents.
Paul pulled over so the boys and I could play on a couple playground things
that I remembered as a kid.
What a wonderful time with family! We are
blessed beyond our imaginations to have so many people who care for us and with
whom we love to spend a good chunk of our summer. J
No comments:
Post a Comment