Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Thanksgiving

For what do I thank God this year? After spending a full day with so many members of my family, I will say that at the top of my list are family and friends. God has blessed us so richly with loving families and wonderful friends who not only love us but also encourage us to live our lives for Christ and grow in him.

I am especially thankful for this wonderful man who has been the joy of my life for the last 16 years since he popped up in my inner tube at a Dordt pool party.  And I am thankful for my boys and the joy they bring to our lives each day.


God has blessed us over and above what we deserve. We pray that our lives will be an act of worship towards our Creator and Heavenly Father in the upcoming year and that we will praise him in both the good and the hard times.

1 comment:

Aunt Jean said...

Your Thanksgiving comments have been a blessing to me...thank you Danae for sharing your heart full of love for your family and for our Lord!! God bless you!