Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Haircut Day!

Now that we have returned from vacation, it is time for the family haircut! Danae is the only one in the house who actually needs to go anywhere for her haircut. We three boys on the other hand have a much easier solution--Mom does it right in the comfort of our living room. For Isaac and I, the haircut isn't anything too special--we've had it done before. But for Caleb it is his very first cutting. Break out the scrapbook, here come the locks!

I know that everybody loved Caleb's long, mullet like hair style. We left it like that just for you all to see while we were home. But, that style went out a few years ago and we thought we'd catch him up to modern day.

I admit it was kind of a shock to see our little boy transformed into a bigger boy!

So, without further comment...here is our all new boy!

Before:

After:


Together Isaac and Caleb

Just so you all know, this video shows that no child was harmed in any way during this haircut! :)

5 comments:

Denise Nordhagen said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!! Your boys are SO good looking!!!

WE MISS YOU!!!!!!!!

Jill said...

What a fun tradition! Now Caleb's officially a Lapka boy. :)

Jill said...

Obviously he was a Lapka boy before, but you know what I mean, right?!

Grandma B said...

Maan! Caleb, you are such a sweetie! Thank you, Mom and Dad, for letting us see his locks before the ceremonial cut! And for letting us be an audience to it :) Hey Isaac buddy! You are an awesome reader!! I would LOVE to 'Look at your mag-a-zine'! I am impressed!! I LOVE you all!!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures of your handsome boys!!!! Thanks for posting both the before and after pictures of Caleb. So sorry I missed seeing you while in Minnesota. What would I do without your blog updates?!! Love, Aunt Jean