Sunday, December 16, 2007

Another Birthday!

Birthdays are always a fun day for me. I love the showering of "Happy Birthdays" from family and friends, (thanks to all who called or e-mailed!), the singing from Isaac (and many others), the yummy birthday cake Danae (and Isaac) made for me, and of course the gifts.

But this birthday included something a little different. This year I had a special visitor who came all the way to CA just to see me on my birthday. Well, Isaac and Caleb were probably the main draw for Grandpa to meet up with us, I am guessing, but I had to drive them to see him! And the fact that it was my birthday made it even more special. Plus, who can pass up a free steak dinner?!? :-)














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a surprise to log on this morning and find these birthday pictures!!!! So glad you could connect with Tim this trip...I think you all gave him an early birthday party too! Great pix of everyone..thanks Paul for prompt posting. Love (Anonymous) Aunt Jean

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! What a cool surprise that must have been.

Jill said...

how cool! was tim in the area trucking, or did he fly out specially for your bday?